Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I know..


I know... I'm a crappy blogger. I can't even post every day.

But, I just got my new copy of Annie's Baby. I LOVE that book!

So, Peter asked me out. Then 12 later... Changed his mind. I know I should've stuck with book characters. Wes! Wes NEVER would've done such a thing. Shane! Shane never would've just... CHANGED HIS MIND! Lucas! Lucas wouldn't have ever just said, sorry.. I guess I'll talk to you later. Sigh. Boys in books really are better...

I'm not toally sure what else is going on... My mom and step dad got married at SafeCo field, opening day for the Mariners. Yay!

Sigh. There's no milk... and no waffles. No breakfast, and I'm kinda hungry.

I gave my baby sister a new nick name: Duck. I'll say, Wazzup duck? and she'll giggle.

later peeps.

p.s. MV8 is coming out in 14 days!

1 comment: