Monday, March 15, 2010

Mondays

Well, he didn't ask me out. He didn't really act any different than normal. Oh well. My teacher presured Lin into giving a speech she wasn't ready for. She was freaking out over it. I, being a good friend, tried to tell her it'd be okay, that if she really didn't want to do the speech that she could just say she wasn't going to and take the grade. Peter, being an awesome indivdual, went to speak to Mrs. Porcelli. He told her that Lin wasn't ready, she was supposed to go tomorrow anyways, she's scared, and that 'you pressured her into giving her speech'. Needless to say, that didn't go over very well. She went off on Lin. Telling Peter, I never pressured her, and when she actually got on Lin about it and how she never pressured her, Peter said, She never said that. Then she (Mrs. Porcelli) said, then where did you get that? Peter: I made it up. Then she got on him about not making stuff up. So, therefore, I vote Peter Kukla get best friend ever award. lol.

Speeches make me cry. I get up in front of the class, and start to cry because I'm so afraid. I went up to Mrs. Porcelli and told her why I couldn't do the speech and she said, That's okay. You can come in early one morning and just give it to me. She smiled. I told her a week before the speeches we're to start. All was good. But, I went up to her today and said, I might not be here Wensday, Thursday, Friday. I'm going on vaction with my family. She said, okay, so your doing your speech tomorrow. I said, Maybe. She flipped. Said that I had to give my speech, things like that. I told her that I was doing it early, remember? She said, oh yes. Alright. Then, when she was annoucning who would go, she said, Ashley your going to go first, alright? What could I have said?? So I said, Sure. Peter went off. Said that she pressured both of us into giving our speeches before we were ready, things like that. Luckily, he didn't say it to Porcelli though. I told him he was going to get expelded if he didn't knock it off. I think he MIGHT have listened to me. lol.

Well, I suppose that's about the extent of it. Well, besides the fact that the short term math sub is a dumbass.

No comments:

Post a Comment