Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sad...







So, I've yet to be posting every day like I'm supposed to. But, good news! Rachel Caine updated her sample chapters of Kiss Of Death, MV8. So. Freaking. Amazing. And, she added the cover to MV9, witch she'll be finishing soon! MV9 is going to be titled, Ghost Town, and both are pictured here.






So, how is everyone? I'm good, b een better, but good.






I'm having a sleepover with my friend, Lin. There's this guy I like, and all 3 of us are friends. Well, Lin sent Peter a text message, and she won't tell me what it said. So, I asked Peter. I begged him to tell me. My text said: Please. I'm asking, as your friend, please tell me. His reply: I'm sorry. I can't. Lin told me not to. But I hope we're still friends. I said: Of course we are. Kick virtual ass! (Don't reply... Unless you want to tell me what she said). Now, normally I wouldn't care. But she said it was about me. And when i first asked about it, she denied even texting him, so I'm a little worried.






She told me it'd be a surprise for Monday. I went through the whole thing about how bad surprises are for me. She said to trust her, it's a good thing. I don't trust her... At least not with this... Wish me luck! I swear I'll post again on Monday, tell you what happened. Is it right to be nervous?






This is Lin and I, yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment